Thursday, October 3, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bags

Hey Beauties!

Beauty subscription services are really cool in that they give you a chance to go out of your comfort zone a little. They let you try products that you might not buy for yourself. The one I'm currently in love with is Ipsy.


Ipsy is a beauty subscription service created by youtuber, Michelle Phan. For $10 a month you get a cute bag filled with 4-5 beauty items, some of which are full sized products! This is the perfect way to go out of your comfort zone and receive products that you probably wouldn't think to try (and for cheap!). For me a lot of the items I get in the Glam Bags are much more expensive than I would normally spend on my makeup. It gives me the opportunity to try these products that are normally out of my reach.

To just seal the deal for you, my first bag had over $60 worth of products that I paid $10 for. How can you beat that? To add even more excitement to that the products are all awesome. Every bag I've gotten has been a new and exciting experience. I have yet to be disappointed by Ipsy. Of course there are some products that just don't fit me, but that's the point of trying new things. You need to find the misses as well as the hits to truly know what is and isn't for you. And to look on the bright side of that, you can just gift the things you don't like to your friends or family! I'm sure someone would like to try it. It's ultimately a ton of fun because the products are awesome, cheap, and the excitement when you get the package in the mail is priceless.

I've been subscribed to Ipsy for four months now. Here's a list of all the products I've received by month...

June: On the Wild Side



  • Starlooks Lip Pencil – Bare
  • Nyx Blush – Golden
  • J. Cat Beauty Sparkling Cream Palette – Volta
  • Cailyn Cosmetics Line-Fix Gel Eyeliner with Brush Built-In –  Iron
  •  Chella Highlighter Pencil – Ivory Lace

July: Beach Beauty



  • Pop Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon – Coral Crush
  • BH Cosmetics California Collection Eyeshadow Sample – One shade from each California Collection palette: Malibu, San Francisco, and Hollywood
  • Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray
  • Coola Mineral Face SPF 20 Unscented Moisturizer
  • Demeter Roll On Perfume Oil – Salt Air

August: Glamour Academy



  • Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick – 69
  • Pixi Beauty Lash Booster Mascara – Blackest Black
  • MicaBeauty Eye Shadow – Bronze
  • Michael Todd Pumpkin Nutrient-Rich Facial Mask
  • Nailtini Straight Up Color Nail Lacquer – Mai Tai

September: Classic Beauty



  • Elizabeth Mott It’s So Big Volumizing Mascara – Black
  • Nyx Single Eye Shadow – Sparkle White
  • Starlooks Kohl Eye Pencil – Obsidian
  • John Frieda’s Full Repair Full Body Shampoo
  • John Frieda’s Full Repair Full Body Conditioner
If you would like to join the community and subscribe to Ipsy, you can do that with my referral link here. I highly suggest it! For those of you who do decide to subscribe, I hope you love it as much as I do! I will continue to post what I get each month from Ipsy, so stay tuned!

Are you subscribed to Ipsy? If so, what's your favorite product you've ever gotten? Would you recommend it to friends?

Thanks for reading!

Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment