Friday, September 27, 2013

Cailyn Cosmetics Line-fix Gel Eyeliner Review

Hey Sweethearts!

I am subscribed to the beauty subscription service called Ipsy. I will be writing a post about Ipsy and the details in the coming posts. In the June Glam Bag, I received one awesome product that I can't stop raving about: The Cailyn Cosmetics Line-fix Gel Eyeliner in Iron.


This eyeliner is the BEST eyeliner I have EVER used. Once dry it is smudge-proof and waterproof for more than 24 hours. So it doesn't smudge, and it stays on FOREVER. As you can see in the picture it has a really unique packaging that includes a built-in brush. It's awesome for traveling purposes and keeps the brush in good condition as well. The Iron color that I received is a beautiful metallic grey that is much more subtle than a black. It looks much more flattering on me with my light skin and blonde hair than a dark black liner ever would. It's a very smooth formula with great pigmentation.

I honestly have YET to find anything wrong with this product. I wish I could come up with something just to make it fair, but I honestly can't. It is just by fair the greatest liner I've ever used. The product also goes a long way so you don't have to take much for it to line your lid. This enables for long lasting product which we all want if we are going to spend the money on it!

This product can be found here for $21.00. A little on the pricey side for my tastes, but well worth it!

The Bottom Line:
Yes, I would most definitely recommend this!

Pros:

  • Goes on smoothly
  • Built-in brush
  • Easy for on-the-go
  • Smudge-proof and waterproof for up to 24 hours
  • Great pigmentation

Cons:

  • None!
Do you own any of these liners? Do you love them as much as I do?

xoxo

Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment