Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Ipsy's October 2013 Glam Bag: The Art of Beauty

Hey Beautiful!

First and foremost I must apologize for taking such a large hiatus without saying anything. I didn't say anything because I didn't exactly intend to stop blogging. I have had a very busy month. Next time this happens though, I'll make sure to take a moment and let you all know!

On to the real topic for today's post! I'm writing about the most recent Ipsy Glam Bag that I received which is the October bag: The Art of Beauty! Here is the picture of my bag below.


And the list of products:
  • Zoya Nail Polish - Mason
  • La Fresh Eco-Beauty Oil Free Face Cleanser Wipes
  • Bella Terra Mineral Cosmetics Mineral Shimmer - Navy
  • Coastal Scents Medium Shadow Brush
  • Sexy Hair Texturizing Spray Clay

I will give product reviews for all of these in the near future to let you know how they are. This month's bag wasn't my favorite, but I still have yet to be disappointed. Ipsy is an awesome and cheap beauty subscription that you should definitely sign up for it you love trying out new makeup! You can see my semi-review of Ipsy here.

Are you an Ipsy member? If so, comment down below and let me know what you thought of this month's bag and if you liked what you got! 

Thanks for reading!

Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment