Wednesday, April 9, 2014

My Makeup Removing Secret

Hello Bombshells,

Today we are talking all about my favorite makeup remover. I have tried just about everything when it comes to removing makeup and this one product has never failed me. 

Makeup remover, in liquid forms, have always proved to be too oily for my skin. Maybe I just haven't found that special brand yet, but for now I really can't stand my face feeling oily. Makeup removing wipes, in general, are quite expensive for the amount of wipes that come in a package. They work great, obviously, but they just don't fit well into my budget. I use makeup remover every day. A package of 16 or 20 wipes won't do me very well, especially when they can cost around $5 at some of their cheapest brands. So here is my little secret:


That's right, I use baby wipes. This also happens to be one of the cheapest brands too. I am well aware that I am not the first or the only person to use these to clean my face. They really get the job done and they are very cheap. This basic brand costs me $2 for 120 wipes at Walmart. You can also find cheap store brands at any other department or grocery store. I have used them all and recommend any of them. I prefer this brand because it is alcohol free and hypoallergenic with little to no scent. It also has aloe to help subtly moisturize while cleaning. I even use these wipes to clean my face if I'm going to skip using my face wash, not just for removing makeup. 

I've heard of a million different ways to remove makeup. This is my favorite way. What's yours?

Thanks for reading!

Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment