Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Ipsy's April 2014 Glam Bag: Beauty Rocks

Hey Beauties!

I'm not going to lie to you, I was struggling to find a topic for this post. I have a couple in the works, but no where near being ready for today. I got lucky when I came home from work today because my Ipsy Bag was in my mailbox. Win!


Here's what came in my bag this month:

  • dr. brandt Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant
  • Elizabeth Mott Pop! Goes the Shadow - Champagne
  • Demeter Roll On Perfume Oil - Jasmine
  • Cailyn Cosmetics Tinted Lip Balm - Apple Pink
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil - Black Velvet

I haven't had much time to play around with these products yet so I don't have much to say here. I am super excited to try the Urban Decay Eyeliner though. I will let all of you know how that goes in a future post. Also, as we all know, I love Cailyn Cosmetics, so I'm excited to try the lip balm as well. 

What's your favorite Demeter scent?

Thanks for reading!

Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment