Friday, March 28, 2014

March 2014 Favorites

Hello Beautiful!

It's been a while since the last Favorite Friday post, but it's returning better than ever! Not a whole lot has happened in this monotonous month, but I've managed to pull together a list of my favorite products for you to try.


Here is what I've used the most of this month:

NYC City Duet 2-in-1 Lip Color - The Waldorf Roses

I just did a review post about this on Wednesday. This lip color is really awesome. It's dual-sided with two different complementary colors. It can be worn in several ways: each color individually, mixing both of them together, or a different color on each lip. It's perfect for going from a day look to a night look with only one lipstick!

La Fresh Eco-Beauty Oil-Free Face Cleanser Wipes 

I like these face wipes because they have a nice light pomegranate smell to them. They don't smell like chemicals like a lot of face wipes do. It's not made to wipe off a ton of makeup, but it's a nice refreshing product that I like to take with me when I travel.

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion

I actually found this lotion through one of my coworkers. We had been complaining about how dry our hands were the night before and the next day she brought this in. It worked wonders compared to a lot of other hand lotions. It's got a lot of pros and no cons for me!

What are your favorites this month?

Thanks for reading!

Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment