Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Ipsy's March 2014 Glam Bag: Destination Beauty

Hello Bombshell!

The Destination Beauty bag is all about spring and dolling up for that beautiful vacation. This month's bag was created by artist Klari Reis, which gives a fun and interesting look to the bag!


Here's what I got this month:

  • Nicole by OPI Roughles - On What Grounds?
  • Be a Bombshell Eyeshadow Quad - Bora Bora
  • bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick - Get Ready
  • Pixi Beauty Flawless Beauty Primer 
The colors in this bag are really awesome. The nail polish was the most exciting part of this bag at first. I love the color so much, although I'm not quite sure how I feel about the texture. I'll definitely still wear it, but the texture is distracting. I'm in love with the lipstick, it's creamy and a beautiful shade.

Have you tried a textured nail polish? Which one do you like the best?

Thanks for reading!

Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment