Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Ipsy's February 2014 Glam Bag: The Look of Love

Hey Beauties!

It's that time again where the pretty pink bag shows up in my mailbox and I get a lovely surprise of five makeup products. This month's Ipsy bag was centered around Valentine's Day and some colors to transition us into Spring. I can't wait for the warm weather!


Here's what I got in my bag this month:

  • City Color Be Matte Blush - Fresh Melon
  • J. Cat Beauty Eyelashes - EL66
  • Zoya Nail Polish - Odette
  • Pop Beauty Plump Pout Mini - Peony Petal
  • Mally Beauty Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Eyeliner - Starshine
Ipsy's February Glam Bag was a hit with me, but then again, when aren't they? There is a nice touch of color in this bag preparing us for the Spring, but not getting too crazy. The Plump Pout Mini in Peony Petal is an awesome shade, scoring Ipsy yet again some awesome points for finding a shade of lip product that I enjoy! As you can probably see, my blush came broken, but it's not a big deal because it's still mostly intact. Overall, I'm very pleased with this bag. 

What's your favorite nail polish brand and color?

Thanks for reading!

Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment