Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Too Faced Better Than Sex Amazing Eyes Set Review

Hey Beauties!

I was Christmas shopping a week or so ago and found some pretty awesome sets at Sephora that I couldn't resist. One in particular was the Too Faced Better Than Sex Amazing Eyes Set. I have seen the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara at Sephora before and have always wondered the one and only question: is it better than sex? Below is why Too Faced is quickly becoming one of my new favorite brands.


The set comes with Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara and Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Perfect Black. 

Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Perfect Black

The eyeliner lives up to the name by being a very rich black eyeliner. It's extremely creamy and easy to go on. The awesome part? It doesn't budge for the entire day and it's waterproof. Normally eyeliner fades or smudges by the end of the day, but this product literally didn't move. I think I'm in love. 

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

When I first saw this mascara in Sephora I was intrigued. It runs for $23.00 and claims to be "better than sex," so naturally I assumed this mascara must be fantastic. Another part of mascara that I'm really big about is the brush. This brush is thick with a unique shape. When I first used the mascara, it went on like no other mascara ever has. It separated my lashes and lengthened them like so many other mascaras have tried to promise. The mascara is also dark and one sweep of the wand is all you need to have beautiful lashes. 


The Bottom Line:
Yes, I would definitely recommend these two products. They live up to the names and prices. 

Pros:

  • Vivid dark color
  • Creamy application
  • Easy application
  • Lasts all day
  • A little bit of both products goes a long way

Cons:

  • Expensive
Have you tried these two products? What are your thoughts on them? Let us know in the comments below!

Thanks for reading!

Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment