Friday, December 27, 2013

December 2013 Favorites

Hi, Beauties!

The month of December has flown by, is that just me or what? It's crazy that next week will be the start of 2014. In a state of nostalgia, here is the list of my favorites from the past month. 


Lorac 3D Liquid Lustre - Amethyst 

I know, I know. This again?! I am in love with these, obviously. I've used this color for more looks this month than anything else. The subtle purple and coppery look it gives is so pretty and brings out my eyes. So yes, I wear it often. I promise these products won't be in my next favorites post.

Studio 83 Piece Essential Makeup Collection - White

This is totally meant for summer because of the bright colors and the shades of the bronzers, but I wear it in the winter and don't care! I love colors and have used this palette often to spice up my everyday looks. It also helps that a few of the eyeshadow colors perfectly match some of my sweaters in my closet. 

Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mist - True Escape

I love, love, love this scent so much. The funny thing is I only find myself wearing it in the fall and winter. When I was shopping in Victoria's Secret I was smelling the fragrances and immediately knew this one was a must. I literally have never had such an intense feeling of I want this more than anything. I've broken this fragrance out for the season and am happily in heaven smelling it all day. 

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

This was an obvious pick for the favorites this month because I absolutely love this mascara and use it everyday. I'm going to be sad when this sample runs out.

Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner - Perfect Black

This eyeliner has changed the way I look at other eyeliners. Even the Starlooks one that I have raved about before (although I still love it). It comes off so dark even over eyeshadow. It's creamy and so smooth to apply. Can't get enough.

That's it for the December favorites. Have a happy New Year! I can't wait to see what 2014 brings!

What's your favorite scent from Victoria's Secret?

Thanks for reading!

Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment