Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Ipsy's December 2013 Glam Bag: Celebration

Hey Beautiful!

My Ipsy Bag came in the mail on Monday! Yay! This month's bag is a good one, featuring some products and brands that are new to me. I'm really excited about it! And an added bonus is that the bag is super cute this month and doesn't feel as flimsy as some of the others have.


Here's the list of products in this month's bag:

  • Pop Beauty Bright Up Your Life Eye Shadow Trio - Naturally Bare
  • Be a Bombshell The One Stick - Girl Crush
  • English Laundry Signature Fragrances - Signature and Signature Pour Femme
  • Nicka K New York Nail Color - Classic Taupe
  • J. Cat Beauty Big Lip Pencil - Red Rose
This bag sets up a nice winter look for the holiday season, which is something I really like about it. The red lipstick is a little bright for my skin tone but I'm sure I can find a way to make it work. The One Stick by Be a Bombshell is a really cool product because it's a three in one product. It can be a lipstick, eyeshadow, or a cream blush. This shade is too light to be a good lipstick for me, but as a blush it is very flattering. I'm really starting to like the brand Be a Bombshell thanks to Ipsy! Overall this month's bag was a success. 

What did you like or dislike about this month's bag, Ipsters? 

Thanks for reading and see you on Christmas!

Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment