Friday, November 29, 2013

November 2013 Favorites

Hey Beautiful!

Happy (late) Thanksgiving to all who celebrated it yesterday here in the U.S. I hope you ate lots of food and had a great time surrounded by family, or just one on one with someone special if that's what you prefer. Every last Friday of the month I decided to post a monthly favorites list composed of the top 5 products I loved. It's fun to recap on the things you've used and loved the most and I thought why not share that with you!


Here is the list of what I loved this month:

St. Ives - Daily Hydrating Vitamin E Body Lotion

I have used this almost every night because of how cold and dry it's starting to get. The lack of moisture in the air combined with how many times I have to wash my hands while at work makes for very unhappy skin. St. Ives has helped sooth and protect my skin all month long.

Chapstick Moisturizer - Green Apple

Since we are already on the topic of dry skin, I found this chapstick a couple months ago at my local grocery store. I love green apple products and I also like the different flavors that Chapstick makes. Last year I got an apple cider flavor and it was amazing. This lip product is my go-to in the fall and winter. 

Lorac 3D Liquid Lustre - Diamond

I know I just did a post on these, but I still can't get over how much I love them. I really like all of them a lot, but I figured putting them all on here was kind of cheating. The Diamond shade is a nice touch to any look because it's neutral and goes with everything. Use it all by itself or use it to spruce up some eyeshadow, either way it's definitely awesome. You can find my review on this product here.

Starlooks Kohl Eye Pencil - Obsidian

I love love love this eyeliner. Maybe it's because I only ever buy myself $1 eye pencils from the drugstore, but either way, this is like heaven. It goes on so smoothly unlike any other eyeliner I've EVER had. And you don't have to work for a dark line, it's super pigmented. I love Starlooks pencils.

Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon - Shameless

I love this new product I got in my Ipsy bag because it is one of the only lip colors I've actually liked on myself. I don't know what it is about lip colors, but to me it just never looks right. But this one is perfect. 

What are your favorites for this month? Do you disagree with some of the products I posted? Let me know why in the comments below!

Thanks for reading!

Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment