Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Ipsy's January 2014 Glam Bag: 19 Reasons

Hey Beauties!

I'm back and feeling better than ever. I got my Ipsy Glam Bag last week and I'm excited to share it with you! This month was a little more geared towards skin health. There weren't as many fun new lip or eye products to try, but that's the point of this whole subscription: trying something new. I ended up loving some of these products more than I originally thought, so try not to judge a book by it's cover!


Here's the list of products in this month's bag:

  • Benefit the POREfessional
  • (MALIN+GOETZ) Mojito Lip Balm
  • Balanced Guru Balm Me Up Organic Sweet Cocoa & Tangy Body Balm
  • Absolute! Makeup Cleansing Tissue
  • Yaby Liquid Foundation - Buff
Overall, I'm pleasantly surprised by the January bag. I was concerned that it would be boring and I wouldn't use these products, but boy was I wrong. In the dead of winter, Ipsy saved me with the body and lip balms. My skin has never been so happy in this dry weather. 

What is your favorite body lotion or balm to use when your skin is dry?

Thanks for reading!

Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment