Wednesday, November 13, 2013

12 Awesome Cruelty Free Cosmetics Brands

Hey Beauties!

I know that today's post could get a little controversial. For this reason, I will explain further what I mean for this post. This post will NOT be a discussion on what is right or wrong, or what you should believe in or support. I will not discuss my views on this topic because this post isn't for me. This post is for those who actively want to support cruelty-free brands, and I want to help make that easier by listing several options below.



1. NYX Cosmetics


2. Too Faced


3. Stila


4. E. l. f. Cosmetics


5. CAILYN Cosmetics


6. Burt's Bees


7. Wet n Wild


8. L.A. Colors


9. Jesse's Girl Cosmetics


10. Tarte


11. Urban Decay 


12. Smashbox


BONUS: Elizabeth Mott



You can find a MUCH longer list of all the cruelty-free companies at the websites below:



Did I miss your favorite cruelty-free brand? Let me know in the comments below! (Comments that I feel are inappropriate will be deleted)

Thank you for reading!

Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment